Services for Resilience and
Effectiveness at Work
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Having an EAP for your people makes good business sense
Why have me, Toni Knight, as your EAP provider?
I am qualified and experienced – a four-year degree in psychology, diplomas in hypnotherapy and strategic psychotherapy, and more than 20 years of counselling experience
I have expertise in burnout and compassion fatigue – Having experienced it myself; through extensive and ongoing research; through teaching welfare students for nearly 10 years; and through providing my comprehensive burnout and compassion fatigue program. Few counsellors are aware of the relevant factors and treatments.
I have a long history in working with professional caregivers (30+ years) – I understand the unique challenges and dynamics of intense client work in rapidly evolving workplaces often characterised by funding shortages, high service demands, time limits, and interpersonal tensions.
My services are bespoke and comprehensive – My services to you are individually tailored, and can include a range of mental health solutions and supports if you choose. This can include workshops and programs, ongoing online and phone support, and consulting services.
I stand behind my name and reputation – You can talk to me personally, rather than trying to navigate a nameless, faceless production line of counselling services.
I am flexible about how your plan works – Whether you prefer a monthly agreed rate or to ‘pay as you go’, we can work something out that you will be happy with.
- Research has revealed that a sound EAP can reduce absenteeism and presenteeism, and this alone can return five or ten times the value of the investment in EAP services.
- Effective EAP services can also increase employee engagement, effectiveness and productivity, and reduce expensive staff turnover and workers compensation claims.
- An EAP service also helps you to meet your legislative obligations under WHS laws.
- EAP services can help to attract the best candidates for vacant positions, as part of a package of employee benefits
- Having an EAP for your people is a choice that reflects your personal and business values and mission EAP services are tax deductible for employers.
- An EAP reflects your valuing of your team’s wellbeing and mental health.
- An EAP also underlines your commitment to ethical business practices
I am a qualified and experienced clinical supervisor for counsellors, caseworkers, and allied health professionals.
Reflective Practice Program
In blocks of six monthly sessions of 1-2 hours (in-person or online), your people will discuss, create and implement their own individualised plan for building and sustaining wellness, resilience and effectiveness.
- Understanding the ‘professional caregiving system’ and how it thwarts self-care
- Experiencing the power of presence and its role in providing healing relationships
- Professional identity, values, and priorities
- Examining beliefs, thought patterns, and cognitive biases
- Our internal protective and wounded parts, and how they impact our interactions
- Self-and systems advocacy: when and how to speak up for change
- Creating your personal ‘micro-world’ to sustain effective healthy change
For People Who Want Therapy
The Richards Trauma Process
A revolutionary new approach to trauma treatment in only three sessions!
All types of trauma and trauma-related issues such as anxiety, depression and phobias are safely resolved in this elegantly simple yet comprehensive process.
TRTP addresses the underlying causes of the trauma where it is stored - in the subconscious mind and body. This structured yet dynamic process includes components of major therapies in a unique and powerful combination.
To see if this innovative approach is right for you, get in touch to book a personal information session.
The Self-leadership Process
You want to feel better and do better with simple strategies that really work. For now and into the future.
I have combined the best change strategies into one program so that you can see improvements sooner. This unique combination includes hypnosis, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), cognitive therapies and parts work.
I call this the self-empowerment program. Tailored for your needs, this is a powerful combination of strategies. The perfect combination for treating stress, anxiety and mild depression.
I will show you how to:
- Quickly get back to a state of clarity, safety and stability
- Use effective tools for reducing overwhelm in your mind and in your life
- Identify and connect with your most treasured values
- Build powerful and lasting healthy habits
- Create powerful states to quickly overcome barriers
- Stop burnout in its tracks
- Put trauma truly behind you at last
And there are many other essential life skills that you can learn and use for more personal power and progress on the things that matter.
Hypnosis and Other Therapies
Hypnosis is a safe, gentle and powerful experience for the treatment of many conditions including stress and anxiety, trauma, phobias, performance issues and mindset enhancements.
I will give you the hypnosis recording to keep and use forever so that you never need to slip back into your old ways.
Almost everyone can experience a useful level of trance. It is a comfortable and interesting experience. Why not give it a try?
I also use a range of other very effective therapies for a range of challenges: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Progressive Counting (PC), Brainspotting (BSP), Compassion-focused Therapy (CFT), and Internal Family Systems (IFS).
Dealing with feelings - the emotional regulation course for human service professionals
Soon to be released, this brief practical course will give you the structure and the essential strategies for emotional regulation in busy client-centered environments. I will show you how to manage compassion fatigue, reduce overwhelm, and increase your therapeutic presence with these quick, simple techniques.
A foundational must for stressed-out caring professionals. Get in touch to be notified of the launch!